Join the Brunk Team
Senior Electrical Maintenance Technician
Brunk Industries, Inc., a globally recognized company specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical Device Industry as well as other high-tech applications, is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Maintenance Technician. If you are motivated by new opportunities and business growth, seek a stimulating and rewarding career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary, a wide range of attractive benefits, a flexible work environment and a culture built on innovation and excellence.
Experience in facilities operations performing general, preventative, and emergency maintenance of facilities electrical equipment.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Complete work orders as prioritized by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Maintain and repair production and support equipment to as good as or better than OEM standards, while following all applicable safety standards and regulations.
- Must have electro-mechanical skills (three-phase motors, programmable controls, circuits, computer interfaces, PLCs, and VFDs)
- Create detailed schematics, BOMs, trouble shoot electrical systems, electronic file management and panel layouts.
- Design, build, modify, integrate systems with PLC’s, HMI’s, Robots, Vision systems, and others to meet customer specifications.
- Install, train, provide technical knowledge, and logical troubleshooting skills for equipment systems.
- Maintain equipment network communications & integration of IoT
- Assist in equipment moves and installations.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and safeness of the facilities.
- Keep current on all new equipment maintenance and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Complete all required paperwork daily.
- Perform preventive maintenance as required by the Computer Maintenance Management system.
- Emergency repairs can result in working outside of normal scheduled hours.
- Assist in facility maintenance and upkeep as needed.
- Interpersonal skills, communication skills-verbal and written, listening skills.
- Have advanced electrical trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to interpret & update electrical prints and schematics.
- Proficient with computer and mobile devices.
- Works to a high degree of accuracy mechanically
- Able to navigate the Computer Maintenance Management system.
- Have advanced mechanical trouble shooting skills.
- Able to use various measuring devices, ie: Calipers, drop indicators, load cells, multi-meter, etc.
- Metal fabrication, general design of enclosures and equipment circuits
- Working knowledge of electricity up to 480 volts, HVAC, hydraulic, pneumatic equipment
Minimum educational requirements listed below may be substituted by relevant experience, learned competencies and/or certifications obtained throughout one’s career.
- Minimum 5-10 year’s work experience with manufacturing equipment maintenance
- Experience in installation of electrical equipment and circuit modification
- Prior machine building or modification experience.
- Mechanical understanding of stamping presses, feeders, straighteners, tool room, and other support equipment.
- Working knowledge Arc Flash Protection
- Must be trained in lock out/Tag out regulations and procedures.
- Working knowledge of lubricants and lubricating systems
- Working knowledge of the NEC and Must be certified in NFPA 70E
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Work Environment/Physical Requirements/Protective Clothing Required
- Do precision work in a manufacturing environment with noise and vibration. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and push/pull carts with weights up to 2500 lbs.
- Must wear a company shirt, protective shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection in loud noise environments.
- Arc Flash rated clothing and shields as required by NFPA70E when working on live circuits.
- Rubber gloves, Goggles and mask when working with hazardous chemicals.
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history.
Brunk Industries, Inc. Attn: Human Resources, 1225 Sage Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479 EOE