Join the Brunk Team
CNC Machinist Operator – 2nd and 3rd Shift
Brunk Industries, Inc., a globally recognized company specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical device industry, High Tech, Aerospace, Recreational as well as other applications, has openings for a CNC Machinist Operator on 2nd and 3rd shift. If you are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating, rewarding and life-affirming career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes an employer matching 401k and comprehensive insurance plans.
Operate CNC machines and manipulate programs when needed to meet dimensional conditions in the CNC machining area to help assure accuracy and efficiency of parts in a production environment. Fill in work if needed could consist of different secondary operations throughout the plant.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Program using Mastercam.
- Ensure accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- Operate and understand the use of hand tools, grinding machinery, milling machinery, drill presses, lathe, band saw, heat treating ovens, optical comparator, various measuring devices and die hoists.
- Perform mathematical and geometric functions and possess mechanical aptitude.
- Read blueprints and work with various software.
- Operate computer die maintenance programs and other required computer processes.
- Cooperate with other employees in order to satisfy the job requirements.
- Possess tools of the trade.
- Follow all safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain a tidy and clean workstation
- Good communication skills and team skills required to complete projects on time.
- Ability to analyze blueprint, determines materials required, and machines various pieces of material and components in order to make, modify or repair tools, dies, etc.
- Understand the operation of computer and tool room equipment relative to their job responsibilities.
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and details.
Minimum educational requirements listed below may be substituted by relevant experience, learned competencies and/or certifications obtained throughout one’s career.
- Two years of verifiable machining experience.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Work is in a manufacturing setting with noise and some grinding dust. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and push/pull 100 to 2500 lbs. using die carts.
- Must wear protective shoes, safety glasses, shop coat and wear ear protection while working around loud noises.
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history.
Brunk Industries, Inc. Attn: Human Resources, 1225 Sage Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479 EOE