Join the Brunk Team
Accounting Payable/Receivable Specialist
Brunk Industries, Inc., a globally recognized industry leader specializing in high precision metal components for the medical device industry, as well as other high-tech applications, is currently seeking an Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist. If you are motivated by new opportunities and business growth, seek a stimulating and rewarding career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary, a wide range of attractive benefits, a flexible work environment and a culture built on innovation and excellence.
The Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist performs a variety of administrative accounting functions that facilitate day-to-day and on-going support for the Finance and Accounting department.
- Responsible for the entry and payment of all incoming material, maintenance, and supply invoices.
- Submit accurate Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable reports weekly to the Controller’s office.
- Monitor all Accounts Payable invoices for accuracy and distribute them to supervisors for approval.
- Maintain the vendor file for completeness and accuracy updating information as necessary.
- Process monthly sales and use tax return.
- Issue sales tax exemption forms and Credit Reference letters to vendors as necessary.
- Pull and tally invoices for weekly accounts payable check run.
- Process all accounts receivable receipts.
- Call past due customers on a weekly basis to update payment status of receivables. Work with customers and CSRs to resolve any differences between billing and payment amounts.
- Reconcile customer consignment usage to inventories.
- High degree of numerical accuracy with data entry.
- Friendly and professional demeanor when dealing with customer collection activities.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Efficient in spreadsheets, internet applications, and ERP systems
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
Minimum educational requirements listed below may be substituted by relevant experience, learned competencies and/or certifications obtained throughout one’s career.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Two-three years accounts payable experience and knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Two-year Associates Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Work performed in an office environment.
- Safety glasses must be worn in manufacturing areas.
- Hearing protection must be worn where required.
Please submit your resume to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brunk Industries, Inc. Attn: Human Resources, 1225 Sage Street, Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479 EOE